17.8.09

Still leaking

After having the pump running all night I found a leak. It was in the CPU block entry. I tightened the clamp and also screwed the barb a bit more. Now I'm leaving it to run for another night. Let's hope that got fixed now.

In addition to that I cut the dampers for the DVD drive. The foam from the PSU packaging was easy to cut and does the job perfectly. I'm going to fasten it with zip ties.
17082009262

I also tested the fans. The 3 main fans in the radiator and the pump make almost no sound. The 2 small fans at the end of the tubes make more noise but I hope with the front plate installed it will dampen the sound. Anyways the machine sounds more like breeze in the trees than F-22 with afterburner like it used to sound.

1 comment:

jaz said...

Looking good, turbo!